Significant research grants contributed to early development research and preclinical studies essential to the formation of TRACT Therapeutics. Additional capital from angel investors supported the Phase I kidney transplant clinical study and ongoing operational activities. The Company has recently signed a Term Sheet from a strategic partner for $1.5 million to fund the Phase Ib Crohn’s Disease. The Company is also seeking a Series A financing round for the FDA-approved Phase II efficacy trial in kidney transplant recipients at an estimated cost of $12.8 million.
- An immune system platform therapeutic set to transform physician treatment practices for both autoimmune and transplantation sectors
- A disruptive commercial opportunity to reduce or eliminate lifelong toxic immunosuppressive drugs required to treat patients in autoimmune and transplant sectors; significant economic impact saving billions of United States healthcare dollars each year
- Early clinical success achieved in organ transplantation with value inflection points expected over the next 1-2 years; Phase Ib Clinical Trial in Crohn’s Disease and a Phase I in Autoimmune Hepatitis scheduled for later this year
- Commanding competitive advantages in clinical/safety, manufacturing scalability, clinical reach, market potential and production costs that create extreme requirements for any future competitors
- Two U.S. and PCT patent applications filed for novel method and composition discoveries