Significant research grants contributed to early development research and preclinical studies essential to the formation of TRACT Therapeutics, Inc. Additional capital raised from early investors supported the completion of a Phase I Kidney Transplant Clinical Trial.
The Company completed a Series A financing of $15 million to provide the infrastructure to support the development of this important product.
- An immune system platform therapeutic set to transform physician treatment practices for both autoimmune and transplantation sectors.
- A disruptive commercial opportunity to reduce or eliminate lifelong toxic immunosuppressive drugs required to treat patients in autoimmune and transplant sectors; significant economic impact saving billions of United States healthcare dollars each year.
- Early clinical success achieved in organ transplantation.
- Commanding competitive advantages in clinical/safety, manufacturing scalability, clinical reach, market potential and production costs that create extreme requirements for any future competitors.
- U.S. and PCT patent applications filed for novel method and composition discoveries.